- Client: West Lancashire Borough Council
- Location: West Lancashire
- Duration: 3 Years
- Value: £7m per annum (various contracts)
Planned Investment Framework 2015 – 2020 (£3.5m per annum)
We have worked on over 3000no occupied properties to deliver; Works include; Kitchens, Bathrooms, Mechanical, Electrical rewires, General Building, Scaffolding, Roofing, Chimney Repairs, Pointing, Cleaning, Window Installations, Door Installations, Communal Door Installations, Rendering, Flat Roofing, External Repairs, and Environmental Works.
- Kitchen & Bathroom Installations, Including electrical upgrades, including stripout, asbestos removal, electrical, heating, plastering, tiling, decorations, flooring etc.
- Windows and door installations and miscellaneous works including, making good decorations, scaffolding etc to standard two storey properties and sheltered accommodations.
- Scaffolding, Roofing, Roofing Repairs, Chimney Repairs, Pitched roof coverings (in slate, concrete or clay tiles), eaves and verge felt repairs, re-bedding of ridges, verges and hips together with repairs to dry verges, hips and ridges.
- Flat roof repairs or replacement to porches, bay windows, outbuildings and the like including some with felt coverings, GRP coverings and/ or concrete roofs in poor condition.
- Repairs to fascia’s and soffits in both timber and uPVC, which may include removal of asbestos soffits.
- Brickwork repairs & wall tie replacement with some replacement of roofing coverings and gable walls.
- General joinery replacements and repairs identified prior to painting.
- Replacement of defective concrete canopies. Cleaning, refurbishment or replacement of existing GRP canopies.
- Concrete repairs.
- Work to external walls, brickwork and cavity ties are in poor condition. Re-pointing of brickwork and Lintel replacements.
- Environmental works including repairs and/ or replacement of various types of fencing, gates and old boundary walls, driveways and paths.
- Fence painting and repairs to timber and metal fencing.