- Client: West Lancashire Borough Council
- Location: Skelmersdale
- Duration: 16 Weeks
- Value: £700,000
This scheme involves the external refurbishment of 6no existing stub blocks with upgrades to communal areas to stair towers in Skelmersdale for West Lancashire Borough Council.
Our works include;
- Full Roof of existing blocks.
- Renewal of existing PVCu Windows.
- Renewal of existing glazed curtain walling (inc. structural alterations to openings).
- Full Installation External Wall Insulation with silicon render finish.
- Renewal of front and rear security doors.
- Internal Works.
- Application of internal wall insulation with silicon render finish.
- Installation of bespoke balustrades to communal stair ways.
- Full decoration.
- Renewal of existing floor coverings.
- Upgrade to fire detection system.
- Upgrade Existing Door entry system.