- Client: Irwell Valley Homes
- Location: Sale West
- Value: 2m over 3 yrs
Working with Irwell Valley Homes as a strategic partner contractor to undertake re-roofing and ancillary works.
Entering year 3 of the roofing framework on Newbury Ave within the Race Course estate Sale Manchester, Connolly have worked closely with Marley and Procure Plus delivery partners to provide Specrite qualifying roofing system with Competent Roofer Certification.
The main challenges during this project have been operational sequencing of work at hard to reach properties; Due to the high level of pedestrian zones.
- Scaffolding, Roofing, Chimney Repairs or Demolitions.
- Pitched roof coverings (in slate, concrete or clay tiles), eaves & verge felt repairs, re-bedding of ridges, verges & hips together with repairs to dry verges, hips and ridges.
- Flat roof repairs or replacement to porches, bay windows, outbuildings and the like including felt coverings, GRP coverings and/ or concrete roofs in poor condition.
- Replacement fascia’s & soffits in uPVC, which include removal of asbestos soffits.
- Cleaning uPVC windows, doors and frames, uPVC cladding, fascia’s, soffits, barges and the like where appropriate.