- Client: Morrow Holdings
- Location: Bolton
- Duration: 20
- Value: £0.75m
Formally the office unit of the Forrest Construction, this scheme involves the conversion of a current 1no and 2no storey office unit into single storey commercial, storage and light manufacturing units.
Our works involve;
- The full strip out of the offices and removal of in-situ asbestos.
- Demolition of mezzanine floor and extension to enable the separation of the building into individual rentable units.
- A new steel frame within remodelled area.
- Industrial insulated roof and vertical cladding.
- Basic industrial fit out.
- Smart metering and automated billing system for electrical services.
- Electric car charging points and solar PV.
This scheme has been designed to provide future proofed services with flexible layouts to enable the client to choose the sizes of the individual units.