- North West Based
We are looking to recruit a qualified tiler, working as part of a team you will be part of a strong operational delivery team for our planned maintenance service, offering a high quality service. You will be supported by our site management team in and directed by them on a daily basis.
Work around the Greater Manchester areas – covering (but not limited to) Oldham, Stockport, Salford, Bury and Bolton,
- Prepare surfaces for tiling
- Tiling to bathrooms, kitchens, splashbacks, floors
- Other multi-trade/skilled labour tasks associated with tiling.
- Labour Only Self employed will be considered
- Be able to work as part of a team and be able to pro actively work on your own
- Be supportive to our apprentice cohort and provide support and guidance.
- Undertaking training as and when appropriate and as directed by your manager.
- Ensuring that all of the above are carried out within the Health & Safety guidelines, and the Group’s Health & Safety Policy.
- Where issued, maintain tools and equipment ensuring that they are clean condition, and carry out weekly checks and report any defects found.
We currently offer price work and depending on workload, it will be between £600 – £800 p/week.
Self Employed / Labour only will be considered
Connolly are a leading construction refurbishment and development company, with family values at our core. We don’t just fit kitchens, we create communities and dare to be different, and the experiences we provide stand out.
We operate within the social housing sector, providing planned refurbishment to local authorities and housing associations throughout the Northwest, North Wales and West Yorkshire
To apply, please send a recent CV to Laura Holt or call the head office for a confidential chat. We do not use agencies and are looking to hire direct.