- North West / Merseyside Based
We are currently looking for dynamic Site Mangers with a Social Housing background to join our ever-growing team here at Connollys!
With our rapid growth and continued development, we are looking to hire hardworking Site Managers for a number of projects we have across the North West/ Merseyside areas.
You will be based on site within the North West/ Merseyside areas and be required to deliver an organised and professional turn around on schemes such as:
- Kitchen & Bathroom refurbishments
- Replacement of Windows and Doors
*Previous experience in this kind of work is essential*
*Previous experience in Social Housing is ideal*
As acting Site Manger, the main purpose of this role is to take responsibility for the refurbishment projects from inception to completion.
Your main duties will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the adherence to the plan, specification and programme of works.
- Required to prepare progress reports, monitor programmes and sign off quality control documents.
- Aware of cost and managing delegated budgets, working closely with QS to optimise the profitability of projects.
- Co-ordinate all Team Members set and update work objectives for teams and individuals. Plan activities and agree work methods to achieve objectives.
- Allocate work and evaluate teams, individuals and self against objectives, ensuring that no task is beyond the team member’s capabilities.
- Ensure that induction is rigorously carried out and records completed
- Ensuring that all tradesmen have the appropriate material and equipment in order to be able to achieve their designated tasks.
- Ensuring that the site environment is satisfactory.
- Responsible for the quality of all work carried out on the site whether undertaken by staff or contractors.
To be considered for this role, you must have a proven track record of handling and Site Managing social housing refurb projects from start to finish. You must also hold a minimum of SSSTS/ SMSTS and First Aid at Work. Asbestos Awareness is desirable but not essential.
In this role you will receive an attractive rewards package that will include a comprehensive pension; generous holiday entitlement plus many other benefits including career development.
For your experience, we are currently offering a competitive starting salary (negotiable) along with car allowance and mileage.
We hire direct and do not use agencies.
If you meet the criteria and are ready to make the next step then apply by submitting a covering statement of your experience and your most up to date CV sharing your knowledge and career history.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer. No applicant will be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.