- North West Based
We are currently looking for skilled and experienced Plasterers with a Social Housing background to join our ever-growing team here at Connollys!
With our rapid growth and continued development throughout Covid, we are looking to hire hardworking Joiners for a variety of Social Housing projects across the Greater Manchester and/or Merseyside.
*Previous experience in this kind of work is essential*
- Undertake all aspects of plastering and associated work – hold appropriate trade qualifications (NVQ, City and Guilds)
- Be able to do complete the following: patching, skimming, boarding, 2 coat plaster work, internal and external rendering, coving and cornice and insulation
- To undertake minor joinery work as necessary in association with plastering work
- To carry out minor repointing and brickwork associated with plastering work
- Be able to read drawings and abstract information from specifications, schedules and manufacturer’s information
- Undertake and complete work as directed by your site manager
- Complete all tasks/activities to agreed quality standards and timescales
- To adhere to all safe systems of work at all times and fully comply with all Group policies and procedures in respect of Health and Safety
- Carry out fully the employee responsibilities in respect of all Health and Safety legislation
- Comply with all group policy and procedures
- To travel to designated sites throughout the Northwest
- Comply fully with all agreed working practices and processes for completing tasks and ensure that all job related information is provided in accordance with required timescales and standards
- Undertake appropriate training
- To mentor and assist trainees, apprentices and other employees as and when required
- Carry out any other reasonable duties which may be identified by your manager
Skills/ Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant Trade Qualification
- CSCS Card (desired but not essential)
- Asbestos Awareness certificate – again, desirable but not essential
- Must hold a full clean driving licence
- **You MUST be willing to complete your CSCS and/or Asbestos Awareness within 4 weeks of starting work**
We currently offer price work and depending on workload, it will be between £600 – £800 p/week.
Self Employed / Labour only will be considered
Connolly are a leading construction refurbishment and development company, with family values at our core. We don’t just fit kitchens, we create communities and dare to be different, and the experiences we provide stand out.
We operate within the social housing sector, providing planned refurbishment to local authorities and housing associations throughout the Northwest, North Wales and West Yorkshire
To apply, please send a recent CV to Laura Holt or call the head office for a confidential chat. We do not use agencies and are looking to hire direct.