- Preston , Lancashire
- To be considered for this role you will hold a relevant technical / trade qualification to NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent qualification).
- An understanding of health and safety in the work place is essential for this role
- You will see the importance of providing excellent customer care and service and have a positive approach to engaging our customers.
- Due to the operational travel involved in this role we require you to possess a valid UK driving license.
- Desirable Qualifications
- CSCS Card, Asbestos Awareness, Manual Handling, Working at heights,
What we offer you
This is a great opportunity to work for a family business that is experiencing strong growth within the Social Housing Sector, supported by a strong diverse senior team. At Connolly Ltd we know that when you feel valued and you enjoy your working environment, you perform better in your role and your overall morale and well-being improves.
If you meet the criteria and are ready to make the next step then apply by submitting a covering statement of your experience and your most up to date CV sharing your knowledge and career history.
If you have any queries or would like an informal chat please call 01942 244443
To apply please click the link here
If you are interested in this role we would advise applying immediately to avoid disappointment.