- North West Based
We are currently looking for Driver/ Labourers to join our team. You will be delivering materials to site from the Head Office. You will also be required to help labour as and when required on site.
Driving Licence is essential, with no more than 6 points and previous experience driving a box van is desirable.
- Picking up and delivering materials to site
- Labouring as and when required on the sites
- Ensuring the van is clean and tidy
- Helping other trades on site
- Maintaining a level of professionalism in your work ethic at all times
Skills/ Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant Trade Qualification
- Driving Licence (no more than 6 points)
- CSCS Card
- Asbestos Awareness certificate – desirable but not essential
**You MUST be willing to complete your Asbestos Awareness within 4 weeks of starting work**
We currently offer a day rate of £90p/day
Connolly are a leading construction refurbishment and development company, with family values at our core. We don’t just fit kitchens, we create communities and dare to be different, and the experiences we provide stand out.
We operate within the social housing sector, providing planned refurbishment to local authorities and housing associations throughout the Northwest, North Wales and West Yorkshire.
To apply, please send a recent CV to Laura Holt or call the head office for a confidential chat. We do not use agencies and are looking to hire direct.