Painters and Decorators
- North West Based
We are currently looking for skilled and experienced Painters & Decorators with a Social Housing background to join our ever-growing team here at Connollys!
With our rapid growth and continued development, we are looking to hire hardworking Painters & Decorators for a variety of Social Housing projects. We are currently looking for experienced Decorators in Birkenhead.
Previous experience in this kind of work is essential.
- Prepare surfaces for painter/decorating
- Decorating to bathrooms & kitchens
- Keeping site clean and tidy
- Be able to work as part of a team and be able to pro-actively work on your own
- Ensuring that all of the above are carried out within the Health & Safety guidelines, and the Group’s Health & Safety Policy.
- Where issued, maintain tools and equipment ensuring that they are clean condition and carry out weekly checks and report any defects found.
- Be comfortable in working in a live environment and occupied homes
Skills/ Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant Trade Qualification
- CSCS Card
- Asbestos Awareness certificate – desirable but not essential
- Must hold a full clean driving licence
**You MUST be willing to complete your Asbestos Awareness within 4 weeks of starting work**
We currently offer price work and depending on workload, it will be between £700 -£1000 p/week.
Self Employed / Labour only will be considered
Connolly are a leading construction refurbishment and development company, with family values at our core. We don’t just fit kitchens, we create communities and dare to be different, and the experiences we provide stand out.
We operate within the social housing sector, providing planned refurbishment to local authorities and housing associations throughout the Northwest, North Wales and West Yorkshire
To apply, please send a recent CV to Laura Holt or call the head office for a confidential chat. We do not use agencies and are looking to hire direct.