- Client: West Lancashire Borough Council
- Location: Skelmersdale
- Duration: 17 Weeks
This scheme involves the external refurbishment of 6no existing stub blocks with upgrades to communal areas to stair towers in Skelmersdale for West Lancashire Borough Council.
This scheme is due to commence in January 2021.
Our works include;
- Full Roof of existing blocks.
- Renewal of existing PVCu Windows.
- Renewal of existing glazed curtain walling (inc. structural alterations to openings).
- Full Installation External Wall Insulation with silicon render finish.
- Renewal of front and rear security doors.
- Internal Works.
- Application of internal wall insulation with silicon render finish.
- Installation of bespoke balustrades to communal stair ways.
- Full decoration.
- Renewal of existing floor coverings.
- Upgrade to fire detection system.
- Upgrade Existing Door entry system.